Make my donation:
To make a donation, please contact the center at 603.778.8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
or use the link below for PayPal:
Each year, donations to RMCC’s Annual Appeal help fulfill our mission to provide the highest quality pediatric therapies and family support services. Some donors give to remember a loved one, others give to show their appreciation for services they have received. Whatever the reason for giving, your donation will benefit the entire community. Early Intervention services like those offered at RMCC have been shown to:
- Promote children’s learning and development
- Support parents in their role as their child’s first and most important teacher
- Enhance parents’ knowledge of child development
- Develop parents’ understanding of their child’s temperament, unique strengths and learning style
- Connect families to resources and supports in their community
- Build the confidence of children and their parents
- Help children enter school ready to learn
Your donation will build brighter futures and help make our community a better place to live and raise children.
Donations to support the general operating budget of the organization help to offset program expenses and keep the agency strong.
Examples of Support:
- Memorial Donations
- Company Matching Programs
- In-Kind Donations of Goods or Services
- United Way Designations
- Gifts from Religious Organizations
- Community Service Organizations
- Bequests through Wills and Trusts
Support Us by shopping on Amazon Smile
Click here to support Richie McFarland Children’s Center while shopping at Amazon. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers, so select RMCC today!
We can always use durable goods at RMCC. Below is a list of what items are needed for both the program and the office.
Batteries, all sizes
Ziploc bags, all sizes
Pads of lined paper
1”, 1 ½” and 2” black three ring binders with plastic cover
Magic markers (permanent and dry eraser board markers)
Printer cartridges (specifics need to be listed here)
Large clear plastic bins with lids
Small photo albums (5 to 10 pages)
Photo paper, all sizes
Stickers, all kinds appropriate for young children
Construction paper, all colors
Sippy cups with lids
Nose flutes, kazoos, lip whistles
Brushes for sensory stimulation
Small plastic bins with lids